martes, 6 de noviembre de 2012

El arte de Lupita


I am a Mexican artist born in Oaxaca, Mexico. I immigrated to the United States at an early age looking to improve my abilities in painting. I am the last child of seven in the family. I started studying art in Hightstown High School soon after I learned English as my second language.

My goal after finishing high school was to keep pursuing my dream of becoming an artist. In 2010 I graduated in Management from Mercer County Community College. Now, I am focused on finishing my career in Fine arts. I'm currently enrolled in MCCC surrounded by very bright artists such as Mel Leipzig and Kyle Stevenson.

My grandmother, who was like a mother to me, died right after I came to the US; she was a very important person in my life. I lived with her since I was a little girl. She always encouraged me to the arts. She used to call me "La Pintora"...

A-Tarahumara-Woman-2012-on-exhibition-at-Art-All-Night-Trenton.jpg


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario